Sunday, August 20, 2006

I'm In...

In response to Corey's blog challenge, here goes:

Favorite Movie Moment:
Shawshank Redemption: The part where Andy Dufresne finally escapes AND puts the warden behind bars all in one fell swoop.

Favorite TV Moment:
Moonlighting: The one where they go back in time and do a "Taming of the Shrew" set in Shakespeare's time. Bruce Willis busts out the "Good Lovin'" in an old church. Classic...

Laugh Out Loud Movie:
I wouldn't recommend it to everyone, but "Waiting" had me belly laugh like I haven't in a long time. The extras on the DVD were amazing as well.

TV show I'd like to be on:
The Office

One of my Favorite Songs of all time:
"Taxman" by the Beatles

One song that I wish I had written:
Linkin Park's "Somewhere I Belong"

A Great Movie that No One has seen:
Luther

A Song that Moves Me:
"Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" by Elton John

A Movie that Moved Me:
Schindler's List

A Movie That I Cried at:
The Passion of the Christ

Most Played Song on My iPod:
"Fix You" by Coldplay

One Movie that I Like that would surprise others:
Father of the Bride

One Song I Know All the Lyrics to:
"Candle in the Wind" by Elton John

Most Recent Song I Purchased:
"Baggage" by Mary J. Blige (for work, we're doing it in a couple weeks)

Thanks for helping me get back at this Corey...

No comments: