Thursday, June 17, 2010

6 Things I'm Excited About

A few things I'm excited about:

  1. Had THE BEST time with my wife in Riviera Maya, Mexico last week!  I definitely married well.
  2. Looking forward to heading down to the National Worship Leader Conference in Kansas City next month.  Going to spend some time talking with other worship leaders from United Methodist Churches about best serving our denomination.  Should be good some good discussion time.
  3. Thrilled to introduce a new Hillsong worship song called "Our God is Love" this weekend at GCC BEFORE the actual release of the CD!
  4. Getting my broken iPhone screen fixed by my friend @jasonpowell who I've decided is a tech mastermind.
  5. Going CANOEING with my family tomorrow down the Dowagiac river.  Yee haa!
  6. Looking forward to the release of Toy Story 3 tomorrow night.  Very fun site here.

So, for now, that is some goodness.  More later.

No comments: