Monday, March 21, 2011

Worship Conference - In the Sticks...

VERY EXCITED about a new training opportunity that we're launching called "Worship in the Sticks". It is a worship conference designed with smaller churches in mind. I've had so many church leaders talk to me about the unique difficulties they face as they lead worship in smaller congregations.





BY BUILDING INTO TEAMS AND LEADERS, WE'RE LOOKING TO HELP:
- EQUIP
- ENCOURAGE
- INSPIRE
If you are involved in leading worship (leader or team member), I think you'll find this event to be helpful.   It will be held on SATURDAY, APRIL 16TH at Union Center Church of the Brethren in Nappanee, IN.  For more details and to register, check out: worshipinthesticks.com  Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Dustin Pead said...

This conference is absolutely perfect for me and our team. I actually just gave a message this past Sunday on "Why We Sing". Unfortunately I will be at an event our church is doing for the community that day.

Are there ANY plans of making the notes and mp3's available for those who cannot attend or even the possibility of coming to our church with this conference?

Please e-mail me at: dustin@experiencefriendship.com

thanks so much,

Dustin Pead
Creative Arts Pastor, Friendship Church