Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Digital Performer Here I Come



Okay. So I'm totally not a tech geek. I'm kinda like, "just make sure it works and don't ask me to fix it." So the thought of me taking on this program which is known for it's steep learning curve may make you question my sanity. But nonetheless, I really feel that God has called me to this. My thoughts are that He has a purpose that might even be beyond what I can actually do with it and more to how I can help my girls benefit from it's use. We'll see. My six year old has several songs to her credit, but I'm not bragging. My friend Gene is going to be my major lifeline in helping me get through the initial stages of learning. Only a 995 page manual to read through. See you next October...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dan, We met at blogapalooza. I have been a almost daily performer user for 15+ years. If you need any help please let me know. You are going to LOVE it!