Sunday, January 29, 2006
Disneyworld - Here we come!!!
Look out Disney, here we come! Oh yeah, baby! 6 days in the parks, then 4 days of relaxation on the beach. Little piece of advice for anyone going. Check out the Park Hopper Plus Dining option when you hit the parks. Each day you get a counter service meal (entree, side and drink), a full service meal (sit down - appetizer, entree, drink, dessert), and a snack (ice cream/drink). TIP IS INCLUDED! We're loving it. The price all of this is certainly way below what it would cost to purchase separately. Also, check out www.mousesavers.com as a site to find savings. We went with WDWVacations.com for our travel agent and have been very satisfied. The lady we worked with was Andrea Rollins. Very knowledgeable and helpful.
Top 5 Things We Want to Do:
1. Splash Mountain - best ride with overall theme/thrill and length
2. It's a Small World - looking forward to seeing what they've done with remodel last year
3. Soaring - Amazingly cool ride in Epcot where you basically "fly" over California
4. Crush's Under the Sea - most excellent interactive thingy in FutureWorld at Epcot
5. Lion King Show - way impressive broadway style show at Animal Kingdom
Updates and best moments when we get back!