Five things I've learned in these past five years (I've learned a lot more, but this is a blog you know):
- It's either about Jesus or about me; it can't be both.
- Prepping to lead worship is much more than musical - it's "on your face time" before God
- The team outperforms the individual in the long run, everytime.
- The three P's of ministry with volunteers: PEOPLE, PEOPLE, PEOPLE.
- Key friendships are just that, KEY.
We've grown so much here. I'm thankful for 5 great years. GCC is a great people to be part of.