Saturday, May 10, 2008

Oh What a Night!

Wow! It finally happened! Dustin and Brinn are married!!! Dustin is our Programming Director at GCC and is loved by all. Brinn is an amazing lady who oozes kindness and compassion. Dustin has chosen wisely.

It was a great evening. Two wonderfully beautiful people (inside and out) getting married. The lady next to me said, "This was a match made in heaven!" I tend to agree.

Highlights for us:
- Dustin's amazing media throughout - the one played at the start (which I'm sure will be posted somewhere was a tear jerker)
- A fun, intergrated service - yes, he planned it like a service planner! (As we sat in rehearsal on Thursday and Dustin passed out service orders, Brendan Sweeney commented "Is Dustin going to run his family by service orders?")
- Amazing dress for Brinn - simple and elegant
- Chuck Taylor's for the guys in the wedding party - very Dustin
- Pastor Paul sounded curiously similar to Job from Arrested Development - lots of energy :) and a great message about Love and Respect
- Trace singing Keith Urban's "Somebody Like You" - perfect energy for the end
- Brinn's cousin, Brennan playing some pretty sweet piano chops at the beginning, especially for a 14 year old.
- a replay of Dustin's proposal media that he played on his iPhone for Brinn back in December
- Dancing to a mix at the end with my wife and 2 girls - Sophie commented "I could have danced ALL NIGHT!"
- Bubbles at the end to send them off
- Seeing the love in their eyes and being reminded of how much I love my wife - 13 years on June 10th!

Congratulations you guys! I can't wait to see what God will do in and through you.

Okay - I got a little late in taking photos. But here are a few, not like anyone there was taking any photos!!!!

No comments: