Tuesday, April 03, 2007

New Linkin Park

Oh yes, my friends. I've been waiting on this for a while. Like Good Charlotte, LP have gone to a little more radio friendly sound, but in a good way. Their pre-release "What I've Done" has some pretty weighty Jesus lyrics with:

Put to rest,
What you thought of me
While, I clean this slate,
With the hands,
Of uncertainty,
So let mercy come,
And wash away…

What I’ve Done,
I’ll face myself,
To cross out what I’ve become,
Erase myself,
And let go of what I’ve done…

Check out the video with very insightful recognition of the each person's responsibility for the sin of the world.



New album "Minutes to Midnight" release on May 15th. I'll be buying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The video is pretty good, though there is a lot of debate about its political vibe. I think the way it is made envokes that even if it wasn't entirely intended to. Shame its not the typical Linkin Park style video but it's good nonetheless.