Sunday, March 18, 2007

A Shout Out to a Brother in Miami (and his lady)

I thought I'd introduce you to a friend of mine from Miami. His name is Heredes (that's "air-uh-des") Ribiero. We met out at Saddleback's Purpose Driven Church conference last year, and then we hooked up again at Catalyst 2006. He's just accepted a new staff position at Flamingo Road Church in another part of Miami. Check out a hilarious video here of he and his wife singing. Talk about a guy with a heart for including people. Like Jesus would. I came to Atlanta alone, and soon he and his posse picked me up and treated me like a brother. Love you brother. Keep following God.

1 comment:

@heredes said...

Yo Thug ...

Couple of things ...

1. Thanks for your friendship and wisdom ... God had you there at the right time , if only you knew... thanks again. I'm pumped about Flamingo...

2. CIrque's new Beatles album rocks ... I'm a huge Cirque fan ... Cirque + Beatles was a perfect match. However, I'm worried about Cirques future project for 2009 I believe... Cirque + Elvis ..not sure about that one, might be to Vegas for me.

3. Have you seen our Moulin Rouge Duet.. its funny stuff, my wife is a goofball. It's on our blog as well ..

Anywho ... I'll keep you posted... thanks again man.

Heredes